SPL Phonitor One
- For studio and hi-fi applications
- Infinitely adjustable crossfeed function - crosstalk between the two stereo channels for more realistic surround sound
- Pre-amplification by 2 Burr-Brown OPA 2134 SoundPlus operational amplifiers for extremely low noise and minimal distortion
- THD + N (0 dBu, 10 Hz - 22 kHz, 600 O): 0.002%
- Max. Input level: +22.5 dBu
- Noise (A-weighted, 600 O): -97 dBu
- Max. Output power (600 O): 2x 190 mW
- Max. Output power (250 O): 2x 330 mW
- Max. Output power (47 O): 2x 400 mW
- Frequency response headphone output (- 3 dB): 10 - 200,000 Hz
- Two switchable stereo inputs: 6.3 mm balanced TRS jack and unbalanced RCA
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack socket
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 210 x 49.6 x 220 mm
- Weight: 1.45 kg
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503949 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!