SPL Control One
- 2 Outputs for connecting two pairs of speakers (A / B)
- Output A with additional subwoofer out
- Off switch for the monitor section
- 1 Stereo TRS jack input and 1 stereo TS jack input
- Stereo TS jack line output loops the selected signal through unchanged
- Three monitoring modes: stereo, mono and L / R> R / L (reverses the stereo image from L / R to R / L)
- Infinitely adjustable crossfeed function - crosstalk between the two stereo channels for a more realistic surround sound
- Stereo headphone output
- Frequency response of analog inputs and outputs: 10 - 200,000 Hz
- Max. Output power headphone output (600 ohms): 2x 190 mW
- Max. Output power headphone output (250 Ohm): 2x 330 mW
- Max. Output power headphone output (47 Ohm): 2x 400 mW
- Input level (max.): 22.5 dBu
- Dimensions: 210 x 49.6 x 220 mm
- Weight: 1.45 kg
|Number Of Monitoring Outputs (Stereo)||2|
|Built-in AD / DA converter||No|
|Incl. Remot control||No|
|Number of 2 track inputs||0|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 505337 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!